November 23, 2010

Black....is my new fashion!!!


I love black color ,,,of course many of you, tell me now that black is  not a color in a non color. I love this non-color, because can be matched with anything, any color match and express a lot of simplicity and elegance at the same time. We feel that we seem so weak, what we love, especially us, ladies. They say black is always fashionable, because it is classic and sophisticated and do not give a black dress never fails. 

Imi place culoarea neagra,,,, bineinteles multi dintre voi, o sa-mi spuneti ca negru nu e o culoare ci o non-culoare. Imi place aceasta culoare, pentru ca aceasta non-culoare poate fi asortata cu orice, se potriveste cu orice alta culoare si exprima foarte multa simplitate si eleganta in acelasi timp. Ne da senzatia ca parem mai slabi, ceea ce ne place, mai ales noua, doamnelor . Se spune ca negrul este mereu la moda, intrucat e clasic si sofisticat, iar o tinuta neagra nu da niciodata gres.






20 comments:

  1. I love black as well :) And what a stunning skirt!!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is great! I love it 'cause it's elegant and sophisticated. You look pretty good!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with black! It is such a powerful and yet elegant color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it too!
    it matches EVERYTHING! :)
    greattt blog!
    ~new follower ((:

    <3 :)
    nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I love your black long skirt!
    it's adorable and it enhances your perfect figure!
    I red your last sweet comment, so... HAVE YOU BEEN IN SICILY??? really? I hope you enjoyied yourself.
    I'm so happy that you know my land! tell me something about your voyage, when you can! :)
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black black black! :) Amazing sweetie, i really like your style! I had followed you, maybe you visit and follow me back ha? :/

    http://modafobik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just so elegant and chic! you have great style! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is very sleek, i love to wear a black based outfit and then accessorise on top to give it more omph,
    love your blog, now following :)
    check out mine? follow back?
    http://intotheforbidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black too, it's the perfect colour!
    and your shoes are lovely!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi babe!! thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, your blog rocks too... love your style and black color is the color!

    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit! :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black maxi skirt! Gorgeous oufit =)

    xo
    saffron-haze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's true, you can never go wrong with black! Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love black too!!!
    you are very elegant on the photo!!!
    Well done!!!

    And i love your concept; you knew that?!!!!

    don't forget:
    www.earth-sound.blogspot.com
    www.earth-sound.blogspot.com

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love black too! but im really digging your shirt, it fits so well against the black!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi girl How are you? I hope that you have celebrated the day of Romania, well, I and my love enjoyed a rich champagne..
    every day your blogs is better and better...
    un pupic dulce

    ReplyDelete
  17. te rog nu mai scrie in engleza pentru ca pocesti limba in ultimul hal.nu faci concordanta timpurilor, traduci cuvant cu cuvant si nu suna deloc bine!daca tot scrii, scrie in romana.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ps:nu da google translate! nu functioneaza intotdeauna!

    ReplyDelete